Livestream 911 calls directly to first responders
for improved situational awareness and faster response times
Request a Demo
In emergency response every second matters. Live911 bridges the gap between a 911 caller and officers in the field with distance-aware real time monitoring.
Hear 911 calls at the same
time as call taker
See precise caller location
displayed on map
Receive immediate situation
updates and location changes
Receive more information
to de-escalate situations
Easily integrate with existing
New technology allows first responders to hear 911 emergency calls in real-time and immediately identify caller location.
Live911 compliments existing dispatch operations giving first responders all the information available at the earliest possible moment. I’m proud to have worked with HigherGround to turn my vision into a reality.
- Fritz Reber, retired Police Captain and Live911 visionary
Live911 is critical right now as we evaluate the challenges law enforcement is facing. This tool assists officers by providing them with more data to make better informed decisions, to respond quicker, de-escalate dangerous situations and to save people’s lives.
- Chief Roxana Kennedy, Chula Vista Police Department
We’ve never had the opportunity in my 22 years to listen in the car to 911 calls live as they come in. This has significantly reduced our response times and provided a lot more details about the incidents.
- Lt. Jim Munro, Clovis Police Department
The Polk County Sheriff’s Office has always strived to embrace cutting edge technology, to see how we can do things better, and to get accurate real-time information to our officers in the field. Live911 allows us to do that.
- Captain Greg Goreck, Polk County Sheriff's Office
The current national conversation is focusing on how officers can make better decisions and improve de-escalation skills. Live911 is law enforcement’s potential game-changer for responding to 911 calls.
Watch Commanders and EOC Centers
- Instant awareness of hot spots
- Increase situational awareness
- Direct resources appropriately
Communication Centers and DFR Programs
- Augment communication with field units
- Enhance quality of response
- Strengthen dispatch and patrol bond
- Ability to communicate with officers
- Provide accurate info to first responders
- Diffuse caller's frustration
Watch our on-demand webinar:
Livestream 911 Calls Directly to First Responders
Join retired Captain Fritz Reber, Captain Greg Goreck and Captain Don Redmond to discuss:
- A history of incidents where it may have been useful
- How it was imagined, created, and tested
- Current deployments benefiting sheriff’s offices and police departments
- Real-world examples of reduced response times and increased situational awareness