Stream emergency 911 calls in real time to patrol officers, real time crime centers, drone as first responder programs, and fire departments
In emergency response every second matters.
Reach your priority 1 target response time goals with Live911.
Hear 911 calls at the same
time as call taker
See precise caller location
displayed on map
Receive immediate situation
updates and location changes
Provide quicker response
Receive more information
to de-escalate situations
Enhance existing call-taker
and dispatcher protocols
In the first 30 days we saved 3 lives. Live911 is a remarkable tool that has helped us to arrive at emergencies quicker and save lives. It’s a game changer.
- Sheriff Grady Judd, Polk County Sheriff’s Office
We were able to meet our priority one response time goals for the first time in 10 years. Live911 allows our officers to set a geofence in their particular beat, listen to incoming calls and get there a lot quicker.
- Chief Roxana Kennedy, Chula Vista Police Department
Live911 is true to form. We get the information in real time and can get a jump on a call for service. I recommend all RTCC mangers vet Live911 for feasibility in your operation.
- Jaime Hudson, Real-Time Information Center Manager, Elk Grove Police Department
We are always looking for new ways to fulfill our mission of providing professional, high quality, and effective police services. The addition of groundbreaking technology like Live911 has already saved lives and given our officers a head start to emergencies when seconds count.
- Chief Brandon Gurley, Brookhaven Police Department
Police dispatchers are, and will always remain, a critical link in police response. Yet, livestreaming 911 calls directly to officers is filling a missing link between the citizen, dispatcher, and officer.
- Carla Even, Police Communications Manager, Chula Vista Police Department
Live911 Tech Talk presented by HigherGround
Livestreaming 911 Calls Improves Response for Brookhaven Police Department
In this Tech Talk, Brookhaven PD's Lieutenant Abrem Ayana and Officer Kenneth Nunn shared:
- How allowing officers to hear 911 emergency calls from their vehicles in real time is reducing response times
- Why Live911 is credited for a quick arrest of an arson suspect at a local Target store
- Example of a shooting response with improved situational awareness and the ability to provide life-saving first aid