Livestream 911 calls directly to first responders for faster response times and improved situational awareness
In emergency response every second matters.
Is 2 minutes too long to get a call dispatched? Reach your priority 1 target response time goals with Live911.
Hear 911 calls at the same
time as call taker
See precise caller location
displayed on map
Receive immediate situation
updates and location changes
Provide quicker response
Receive more information
to de-escalate situations
Enhance existing call-taker
and dispatcher protocols
In the first 30 days we saved 3 lives. Live911 is a remarkable tool that has helped us to arrive at emergencies quicker and save lives. It’s a game changer.
- Sheriff Grady Judd, Polk County Sheriff’s Office
We were able to meet our priority one response time goals for the first time in 10 years. Live911 allows our officers to set a geofence in their particular beat, listen to incoming calls and get there a lot quicker.
- Chief Roxana Kennedy, Chula Vista Police Department
We are always looking for new ways to fulfill our mission of providing professional, high quality, and effective police services. The addition of groundbreaking technology like Live911 has already saved lives and given our officers a head start to emergencies when seconds count.
- Chief Brandon Gurley, Brookhaven Police Department
Police dispatchers are, and will always remain, a critical link in police response. Yet, livestreaming 911 calls directly to officers is filling a missing link between the citizen, dispatcher, and officer
- Carla Even, Police Communications Manager, Chula Vista Police Department
Live911 Tech Talk presented by HigherGround
Livestreaming 911 Calls Improves Response for Weber County Sheriff’s Office
In this Tech Talk, Weber County’s Lieutenant Mark Horton and Corporal Jose Leon share:
- How livestreaming 911 calls to their deputies helped save two lives in the first weekend of operation
- Why response times have decreased by two minutes
- When first responders are provided with more critical information, it leads to better outcomes